Omelette Breakfast Muffins
Recipe type: Breakfast, Gluten Free, Low Carb,
Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, Comfort Foods
- eggs, 6 whole organic
- egg whites, 2 cups or 1 large carton
- almond milk, ½ cup, unsweetened
- turmeric, 1 tsp
- sea salt, ¼ tsp
- black pepper, ¼ tsp or to taste
- smoked paprika, ¼ tsp or to taste
- onion, 1 medium, diced
- sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, 2 Tbsp
- kale, 2-3 cups, washed and torn
- kale stems, washed and chopped (*optional)
- red bell pepper, chopped
- parmesan cheese, ½ tsp per muffin
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Spray a muffin tin with olive, avocado or coconut oil
- Heat the sun-dried tomatoes with onion in a saute pan for 3-5 minutes until onions are translucent
- Add kale stems and bell pepper, cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Add the kale leaves at the end of the cooking process and cook until bright green.
- Remove from the heat and evenly distribute the veggies in each muffin tin.
- Place the eggs, egg whites, almond milk and spices in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the veggies in the muffin tins (watch out for too much foam!).
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over each egg-muffin.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Serving size: 1 muffin Calories: 65 Fat: 3 g Saturated fat: 1 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Sugar: 0 g Sodium: 161 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 7 g
รับทำ seo ราคาถูก says
Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges.
It was really informative. Your website is
useful. Thanks for sharing!
Good blog you have here.. It’s difficult to find high quality
writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate people like you!
Jack Divlio says
I really like your writing style, superb information, appreciate it for posting : D.
Can these be frozen, or would that be gross?