Besides Frank’s Hot Sauce………….this is my EVERYTHING SAUCE. It triples as a dressing, dipping sauce and Buddha-Bowl topper.
Tahini (sesame paste) dressings are rich and creamy, while maintaining a lower level of saturated fat. Flavours are maximized with nutrient-dense ingredients like nutritional yeast, olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon freshly squeezed)
- ¼ cup soy sauce or tamari
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 T water
- 1-2 cloves garlic (1 large or 2 small)
- ¾ cup olive oil
- In a food processor, or high powered blender pulse the garlic to break it up. Add all the remaining ingredients and blend together until well mixed.
- Pour into a mason jar or reusable container and keep refrigerated.
It is a hybrid between the Whitewater Cooks Glory Bowl Dressing and the Oh She Glows Lemon Tahini Dressing. It also works well in “bowls” such as my Lentil Yam Stew and Buddha-Bowl