- 1 scoop protein powder
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- liquid stevia (5-7 drops) *optional
- PB2 chocolate for topping
- Mix all the ingredients in a mug and microwave for 30-50 seconds *watch this closely.
- Mix 2 tablespoons PB2 with 1 tablespoon water and drizzle over the prepared mug cake.
- Optional: freeze for 15-20 minutes with PB2 topping
It should look similar to this when it’s done.
If you are craving dessert but don’t want to go overboard, these individual mug cakes are the perfect fit. They take less than 5 minutes to put together and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Well, I have to be honest. This is what happens if you leave it in the microwave to0 long…..not everything turns out perfect the first time!Don’t be too discouraged if this happens! Luckily I was able to salvage most of this into a new dish. It maytake some trial and error depending on the type of protein powder that you use. The one item that I highly recommend is PB2 chocolate! More to come on what PB2 is all about in another post.