Banana Oat Bread Pudding
Author: Crystal - adapted from Amanda @ Running with Spoons
Recipe type: Breakfast, Dessert, Pre or Post Workout
Serves: 9 servings
- 4 cups whole grain bread, cut into 1" cubes
- 1 cup large flake oats
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or regular milk)
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup egg whites
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana, sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F and prepare and 8x8 baking pan by greasing it with oil or cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and egg whites, bananas, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon until fully canada goose Ontario Parka mænd combined. Add bread cubes and oats, and let stand for 10 minutes to allow the bread and oats to soak up the liquid.
- Transfer to prepared canada goose Mystique Parka baking pan and top with banana slices, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Bake for 45 minutes, or until bananas are golden brown and eggs have set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.